Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The seedlings are coming along. I am doing my best not to fret too much. I spritz a couple of times a day and fill the bowls they're sitting in, hoping the water wicks up the toilet paper rolls.
They are sitting under a 15watt CFL bulb for now but I am thinking about getting a grow bulb in the next few days.

little gem lettuce 3.19.08

I am not sure when to replant the lettuce. It's looking a little crowded but I want them to be strong enough to take the handling of repotting; it would be devastating to kill them at this point.

grape tomatoes 3.19.08

That is a little ensalada tomato seedling coming up in the background.

teton hybrid spinach 3.19.08


Still nothing from the mint....we'll see. I may have poured some water in the pot and washed the seed too low or maybe I should just be patient.

No comments: